OUR COMPANY IS OWNED BY OUR TEAM MEMBERS
At Mortenson, the care, comfort and convenience of our patients are of the utmost importance. If you have an upbeat personality, love to smile and believe you can add real value to our patients’ experiences, please apply today!
We provide opportunities for career advancement and growth for those who seek it. We’ve been named one of The Best Places to Work in Louisville, Kentucky where the company is headquartered. OWN YOUR FUTURE!
- Ensures the telephone is answered in a timely and professional fashion.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost-effectively, and posting patient charges accurately.
- Ensures all insurance is verified and communicated to clinical staff and patients.
- Ensures all financial obligations are communicated with patients and properly noted for each procedure.
- Ensures all accounts are properly credited when payment is received.
- Follows scheduling guidelines to ensure a manageable and productive schedule for dentists and hygienists.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PC, copier, fax, scanner, telephone
- Monday 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9:30 - 6pm
- Wednesday 10:30 - 7pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 4pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4pm
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
This job has expired.