Job ID: 313727
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
As a Business Controller with MoistureShield, you will work with multiple levels of management within the organization, directing all financial reporting, accounting practices and managing bank relationships. You will supervise employees in Accounting, Accounts Payable and the Cash/ Bank Reconciliation.
- Establishes, or recommends to management, major corporate economic strategies, objectives, and policies for company
- Prepares reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position
- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification
- Enhance, implement and enforce SOX policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation
- Fixed asset and CAPEX reporting
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Minimum of 5 plus years of experience in general accounting/finance areas
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with accounting certification or equivalent in experience/training in the similar fields and/or equivalent experience
- Experience in budgeting, financial forecasting, and financial statement preparation
- Accounting, Financial analysis, ERP, Data Base User Interface and Query Software knowledge
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
ERP, User Experience, Technology
This job has expired.