NewLane Finance Company ("NewLane") is a fast-paced commercial equipment finance company, serving small and mid-size businesses nationwide. Our mantra is "business lending done right" and our strategy is to revolutionize business lending by delivering best in class service, unrivaled customer solutions and a fair and transparent financing process. NewLane utilizes advanced technologies to provide on the spot financing to equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers. NewLane Finance is powered by a $12B parent, WSFS Financial Corporation (Symbol: WSFS), a Top Philly Employer.
By administering NewLane Finance's accounts and coordinating with the development teams, the Business Development Account Manager ("BDAM") plays a significant role in driving the business. Senior Management relies heavily on BDAMs since their proper use of discretion and independent judgment is pivotal to NewLane's business operations. Success in this position is accomplished by managing prospects and building a customer base in accordance with our overall business development strategies. BDAMs will utilize telephonic, email and sophisticated marketing communications to autonomously prospect for business. The BDAM's objective is to independently grow and expand the sales activity levels by assisting customers in growing their businesses by having them take advantage of the benefits of commercial financing. In addition to creating and maintaining their own book of business, Senior Management will rely on BDAMs to mentor Business Development Associates and assist with growing their customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use independent analysis to create, grow, and manage a sales territory that can drive the success of the business
• Work with Business Development Associates to ensure the department is meeting targets
• Use critical judgment to make independent recommendations based on customer's financial needs and capabilities
• Independently develop and maintain accurate data in client databases that are crucial to the business as they advance data matrixes that senior management will use to facilitate business growth
• Responsible for exercising personal discretion when acquiring and maintaining customer relationships
• Ensure that Business Development Associates are adhering to company policies along with federal regulations and compliance laws
• Grow a book of business by successfully marketing the company through making outbound business development calls to advise prospects ways you believe, in your own discretion, will enhance their business operations, then guide them through NewLane's CRM technology tools, application process and credit approvals
• Mentor, monitor, and assist the Business Development Associates and make recommendations to senior management that target areas for the Associates' growth or continued development
• Maintain production and records in Salesforce
• Determine, develop, and implement best techniques to develop business from prospects without direct supervision
• Partner with credit and operational teams in a cross-functional role to facilitate the approval process for onboarding customers
• Collaborate with Senior Business Development Managers and executives to develop methods and tactics for market growth
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree desired. High school degree or GED required
• Two plus years of B2B sales experience required making outbound prospect calls
• Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
• Self-driven, energetic with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent technological skills
• Must possess leadership qualities required to mentor a small team of Business Development Associates
• Independently identify key contacts within accounts, connecting with decision makers, and delivering on sales goals.
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated and possess a desire to learn
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with sense of urgency
• Ability to customarily and regularly exercise discretion and work independently on significant matters involving both NewLane's and the customer's businesses
• Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, understand and practice our values of Integrity, Passion, Teamwork and Commitment to Excellence on a daily basis
• Must be able to exercise discretion while independently developing an effective relationship with vendors, dealers and manufacturers of commercial equipment
• Demonstrated use of effective phone selling skills and ability to provide value to customers in their choice of a financing partner
• Work collaboratively with team members, marketing and management
NewLane Finance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
NewLane Finance will not be able to provide Relocation or Sponsorship.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago