Hi, I'm Lolitta Tucker, your Recruiter and guide to joining CSG. At CSG, you're more than your resume. We want your diverse perspective and unique background to help us enrich the work we do together. We believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU and begin the journey to becoming a CSGer.
What you'll do
You should have
- You will report to the Executive Director of Strategic Business to contribute and participate in driving the sales engine and growing the business. With a passion for attracting new clients and building solid relationships, the BDA conducts extensive market research, develops business strategies, and pitches, and forges new business opportunities
- Identify and help to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers
- Conduct market research for existing and prospective clients
- Increase pipeline growth by following up and nurturing marketing campaigns and leads
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, and calls between customers and Client Business Executives and Sales Directors
- Help develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting
- Leverage phone and email for prospecting with key metrics around setting qualified first sales interactions and next step calls leading to proposals or pipeline
- Complete an average of 30-50 calls daily
- Independently and collaboratively solve deal-level challenges to increase overall revenue and sales bookings
- Leverage insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business that drive further discussions with CSG
- Pre-qualify customers based on company's business model, current strategic initiatives, and "CSG customer fit" guidelines
- Collaborate with Sales Directors, Marketing, Product, and Services to ensure consistent messaging to customers, and help them gather the voice of the customer information to continue to evolve our product and solution offerings
- Create meeting and stakeholder briefing packets for the Client Business Executives and Sales Directors to be used as preparation for customer meetings
- Assist with drafting sales prospecting plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Facilitate a feedback loop with Marketing team to ensure customer and industry insights can be leveraged in campaigns
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria. Remember, you are not solely your resume. Give your transferable skills the chance to tell the full story. Channel the power of YOU and apply
to explore the possibility we're the perfect fit
Who will love this job
- Bachelor's Degree in business/technical related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in English in a business environment
- Experience in a sales, merchant services, business development, account management, or customer service role
- Experience with Salesforce preferred, but not required
Perks & Benefits
A trusted team player - you know how to connect and communicate with your audience(s) around the world and create safe environments to voice diverse opinions, foster diversity and belonging and above all treat people with respect
A growth driver - you have a mindset that anticipates and adapts to changing needs and can bring partners together to contribute and work toward a shared vision
A game changer - you dream big and push the limits of what's possible to improve for yourself and others
A strategist - you're curious and find inventive ways to implement ideas that lead to business simplification outcomes and solutions
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Flexible Paid Vacation, 2 days of Volunteer Time Off per Year, and Holiday Time Off
- Immediately vested 5.5% 401(k) match
- And so much more!
View More Benefits
- If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability throughout any aspect of the application process, please call us at 1 (402) 431-7440 or email us at email@example.com. CSG provides accommodations for persons with disabilities in employment, including during the hiring process and any interview and/or testing processes.
CSG empowers companies to build unforgettable experiences, making it easier for people and businesses to connect with, use and pay for the services they value most. For over 40 years, our technologies and people have helped some of the world's most recognizable brands solve their toughest business challenges and evolve to meet the demands of today's digital economy.
By channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Our people [CSGers] are good people who are committed to doing good work. We're high on respect and low on ego, making us an easy company to do business with and a best place to work. We cultivate a culture based on integrity, innovation and impact across all our locations, so our people show up as the most authentic version of themselves and can work together to build a more future-ready world. Learn more
#LI-RemotePosition Pay Range:
This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to geographical location and experience.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.Location(s):
United States Remote
This job has expired.