The Manager, Business Development (Terminals), is responsible for the commercial development, customer acquisition, throughput growth and relationship management of all Motiva Terminals, 25 terminals across seven states. Opportunities include throughput agreements, long term and spot deals, acquiring new unbranded customers of all sizes.
Experience and Qualifications Required:Basic Qualifications:
- Develops relationships with existing and potential terminal customers through visits and other activities. Uses relationships to solidify existing business at our terminals and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop and lead commercial development strategy focusing on throughput growth at all Motiva Terminals.
- Identifies and pursues business opportunities at the site specific, area and regional level with customers of all sizes.
- Determines feasibility and viability of different projects through detailed economic and risk analysis coordinating with finance and technical groups. (Bring teams not reporting to you together for successful business growth...)
- Business travel to the terminal locations throughout the US is required. (Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Texas, Virginia)
- At least ten years of terminals/pipeline/refined product terminal experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field is required.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Motiva jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Motiva affiliates and service providers..
Motiva and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Motiva. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Motiva representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Motiva participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.