Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you'll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let's innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
The sky's the limit for professional growth and it depends on building the team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. We consider our SDRs to be our Account Execs in waiting. We love to hire our sales team from within! If you think you've got what it takes for fast-paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we want YOU!
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will join one of our top producing teams and help the demand generation team generate qualified leads by tapping into the large pool of monthly leads that are generated through our outbound efforts. You'll qualify these leads for sales hand-off. There will be daily call quotas and weekly marketing qualified lead (MQL) quotas.
The BDR role is crafted to elevate your sales career while giving you a clear understanding of the demand generation function within Marketing. This role will cultivate skills and tools that you can use as you advance in your career within Citrix. You will have access to successful sales managers and coaches, along with mentors who are all ready to support you every step of the way.
- Contact leads in the cold, awareness, and interest stages across different channels, and engage with them to move them through to the next stage in the funnel
- Team and individual-focused training on business acumen and professional brand to develop skills vital for a consultative and challenger style sales approach for crafting and finding innovative solutions to help Forbes Global 2,000 and Fortune 500 companies achieve their critical objectives.
- Collaborate with our analytics team to build lists of high-potential leads for each vertical and segment
- Generate a steady flow of MQLs every month
- Support demand generation campaigns like events and webinars by working closely with prospects to increase campaign response rates
- Collaborate with marketing on campaigns from ideation to execution, management and follow-up
- Identify and create target company leads lists by collaborating with Strategic Enterprise Account Executives and the marketing team to identify key decisions makers in large target accounts
- This role is Non-exempt and Post-COVID travel up to 10% as needed for events
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Previous work experience or extracurricular and leadership activities preferred.
- Ability to clearly communicate feedback
- Growth Mentality and a Lifelong Learner
- Excellent messaging skills with the ability to customize your message instantly based on the audience (mock pitches will be required during screening stage)
- Research and analytics skills to analyze leads and prioritize them
- Desire and motivation to excel in a cold-outreach role where the conversion rates are low but upsides are high
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Tableau, Marketo, dialing tools and chatbots
- Unafraid to dive into the data to understand funnel performance
- Overall team player that brings energy and a positive attitude to the workplace
- Process-minded with the ability to make continuous improvements for any given task
- Resourceful self-starter with clear bias for action and results
WrikeWhat you're looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it's just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We'll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.The Benefits
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
This job has expired.