We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
As Business Operations Manager - Renewals, you will be reporting to, and partnering with, the Sr Director of Operations on a range of mission-critical, highly visible topics for the company Alteryx's Sales Organization. You will be a partner with the leadership team to focus on delivering business analyses and process improvements for the Renewals Sales Organization. You must be able to build & implement business operational rigor that will enable the organization to drive business performance in order to evolve and scale for long-term success. Flexibility, creative problem solving, and the ability to interact with different levels of management and people with different personality styles is necessary. Your ability to innovate and be a trusted advisor are essential. You bring out the best in people to ensure the success of the team, our business and our customers.
In this role, you will support Alteryx's mission to deliver a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints of a customer's journey with passion, collaboration and data. You will help us develop a deeper understanding of our customers, partners, and business to build operational and financial management that will drive higher customer satisfaction, new business growth and profitable expansion. You'll work with key business leaders and subject matter experts that include Operations, Customer Success, Finance, Marketing, Data Science, IT and others. We are looking for a professional who will collaborate, challenge the status quo, lead with a customer first mentality, develop processes, tools and innovative ways of thinking to drive operations within the Renewals organization with data & analytical capabilities.
Location: US remote friendly
- Build, identify, and manage key measures (metrics) that will deliver business performance. Included are the development of a systematic approach and operational governance in order to improve business performance thru the ongoing management of KPIs, metrics, & scorecards.
- Provide consistent and timely analysis on performance against sourced programs on a regular cadence (and ad hoc) through the design and implementation of dashboards and reporting tailored to the needs of the Renewals line of business
- Develop and implement a resource management & capacity planning framework
- Design Relationship Management territories and quotas utilizing historical analysis
- Crystallize & translate key business & financial drivers and implement business modeling, financial modeling, and forecasting capabilities for data driven decisions.
- Partner with Renewals leaders and across functional teams to determine business data requirements that will achieve business outcomes.
- Recommend ways to drive simplicity and improve automated processes with internal tools, documentation and technology. Increase visibility of ATR and Renewals performance within the team.
- Develop, document, and maintain program operation processes.
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships for effective business partnering, results, and outcomes.
- Assist in communication and change management to ensure transparency across the organization as well as fostering a culture of transparency, accountability, and consistency.
- Partner with the Leadership team to build processes and structures that can scale with the company & organization's growth.
- 10+ years working in business operations or related experience.
- Solid understanding of identification and build of key business metrics, resource management, and capacity planning, including ongoing management thru regular business reviews.
- Experience and understanding of a Renewals and/or New Business Inside Sales organization, its processes, and its policies.
- Knowledge of back-office systems to support the business is a plus.
- Proficient in data analysis and visualization with analytics tools including SQL, Python, and dbase management experience.
- Strong mastery of MS Office and other reporting tools.
- Work effectively in an unstructured environment and manage complex cross-organizations projects where success is predicated on influencing team members
- Ability to succeed in situations with a high degree of ambiguity, think "outside the box" and be an instrument of change.
- See the "big picture" and holistic understanding of organizational goals and how they impact the operation of the business.
- A track record of consistently delivering excellent results in the face of a dynamically changing environment.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.