Job ID: 219375
Location: OKLAHOMA CITY , OK , US
Date Posted: 2021-06-22
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Solutions Eng
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Business Solutions Engineer Associate to work in Oklahoma City, OK:
- Analyze, design, develop, and test software development phases to support the software implementation.
- Collaborate with team members to improve business process through the use of data integration and process improvement by leveraging the products standard software configuration and develop custom enhancements.
- Assist within the software development framework.
- Provide guidance, functional and technical support and incorporate knowledge of a client’s processes, to deliver scalable design specifications that will satisfy a client’s business requirement.
- Develop, design, and test the solution to ensure software changes do not negatively impact the existing software environment.
- Develop and execute system interface test plans and provide test results to the team.
- Perform interface testing and system sustainment.
- Communicate with Scrum master, product owner and product manager in a timely manner to remove impediments.
- Review test plan, test results, and functional documents to be in compliance.
- Use of Oracle SQL, SDLC, and STLC.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) as well as twenty-four (24) months in job or job related experience to include job duties listed in job description.
- Experience may have been gained before, during or after degree.
- Apply www.saic.com Job code 219375.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.