Provide customer service support using a variety of channels which may include phone, email, chat and social media. Manage and resolve consumer enquiries through the provision of problem solving, providing advice, troubleshooting and scheduling of service technicians. Manage sales orders for different target groups.
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails and chat from Miele consumers and business partners concerning their sales order, service order and appliance needs.
- Display a sense of urgency towards all consumer enquiries while striving for First Contact Resolution.
- Troubleshoot the care and use of Miele appliances using operation manuals, product specification sheets, and assorted tools.
- Assist consumers in setting up service repairs for their appliances when unable to solve technical issues over the phone/email/chat, check availability of technicians and make appointments for service calls.
- Facilitate resolution for a wide variety of consumer issues and log the information into the consumer's account.
- Maintain a balance between company goals and consumer desires. Handle issues in the best interest of both Miele and the consumer.
- Research and answer any installation or product specification question our sales teams, dealers, and our customers may have.
- Correspond with Miele Services/Sales Management teams and other personnel, as well as Miele Service Partners (MSP'S) to obtain required information, when needed.
- Proactively maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Miele products and services to ensure a superior experience for our consumers.
- Identify opportunities to optimize the day-to-day interactions while demonstrating knowledge and skill in a continuous improvement environment.
- Resolve escalated consumer complaints without the need of management intervention.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- 1+ year experience in a consumer facing role
- Ability to evaluate customer concerns, assess alternatives, and make solid, consistent decisions and/or recommendations as required.
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages.
- Ability to maintain a professional and calm demeanor while juggling multiple, high-priority tasks concurrently.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction.
- Ability to meet set out Key Performance Indicators and strive towards continuous improvement.
- Strong computer, data entry and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn and become proficient with internal programs and new software.
- Prior experience with In-home service of consumer goods preferred.
- Understanding of basic domestic skills including cooking, cleaning and laundry.
Why you might like working here:
- Hybrid Work Model (in office/remote)
- Ability to work within an office environment
- You love autonomy and the accountability for results
- You like working for a family run company, market leader in the premium domestic appliance.
- You like working for a company that believes in the aspiration to do it forever better and to be forever better
- A competitive compensation package
- 100% covered Life and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness discounts on medical premiums
- 401k with company match
- Generous Employee Purchase program
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Engaging Employee Activities
What does it take for a family run company to become world market leader in the premium domestic appliance and commercial machine segment? It takes more than offering average products, run-of-the-mill service or short-sighted actions. It also requires the aspiration to do it forever better and to be forever better. This stance accounts for a good working environment at Miele and the success of our products.
Our colleagues can rest assured that those who live up to our standards of quality and professionalism grow personally and professionally. No matter if they are at entry levels or managers.
Miele asks a lot of its employees. They are expected to develop and manufacture worldwide market premium products that are "Immer Besser". In return, they receive the most valuable thing Miele can give them: that they themselves become "Immer Besser" - in all of their professional and personal abilities.
"Immer Besser" is therefore an entrepreneurial success principle from which customers and employees benefit in equal measure. We call this principle "MAKE IT BETTER. BE BETTER". Miele is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V
This job has expired.