How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Product Planner is responsible for managing product and team plans that are related to the innovation work cycle. This includes tasks throughout problem development and solution scoping. They are to identify and organize cross-functional teams while forming and assigning roles, establish and implement meeting cadence including managing third party partners and internal partners, track and monitor deliverables. They offer creative solutions by staying up-to-date on emerging technologies to be applied to healthcare problems throughout different industries. Manage across the various points in product lifecycle utilizing effective project and business management skills. Drive the execution of multiple business plans and initiatives across the team and cross-functional workgroups. Assist in the management of third-party vendors and ensure business needs are being met. Creatively identify tasks, needs and jobs to be done. Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, vision, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Required Minimum Education:• Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
Required Minimum Experience:• 1 year experience in the healthcare field preferred• Experience working with Microsoft suit applications.• Experience working on a team
Required Minimum Skills:• Embrace teambuilding and possess interpersonal skills
• Above-average ability to adapt and be flexible to drive change from the business perspective
• Understanding of how to work in settings that present vague product parameters
• Capable of creative problem solving and identifying tangible outputs to reach product implementation
• Demonstrate insights into industry trends and emerging technology, specific to healthcare and beyond
• Actively respect good work of teams and honor past accomplishments while pushing for necessary change
• Dedicate time to listen to experts across the company, understand a variety of perspectives and strive to expand context every day
• Demonstrate an affinity for constantly being curious and exploring alternatives to clients' issues. This includes demonstrating tenacity and creative thinking to solve intractable business problems systemically.
• Ability to balance curiosity with pragmatism. This skill requires the ability to recognize organizational dynamics and industry constraints that influence recommendations.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the challenges facing organizations to adopt new technologies. Expertise must extend to further understand approaches and processes that can enable an organization to turn insights into rapid actions that deliver outcomes that exceed expectations
• Inspire teams to do their best work and pursue excellence in their own lives
• Empower colleagues across Wellstar Health System to do their best work by sharing knowledge and tools
Hybrid work model
Batesburg-Leesville, South Carolina
Posted 12 minutes ago
Posted 11 minutes ago
Posted 11 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!