EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: CCTV Technician
Job Summary: EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS) has an immediate need for a CCTV Technician. This individual will be responsible for the field service of electronic security equipment and other related low voltage electrical systems. Must have extensive understanding of electronic systems, including large scale CCTV video systems, IP video, audio, card access, and burglar alarm controls. Position will work on all campus buildings (retail, office, hotel and residential buildings). Hours for this opportunity are: M-F 8-4:30.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, inspect, repair, and maintain camera and low voltage systems (card access etc) qualified to repair.
- Diagnoses and isolates equipment and system malfunctions which fail to respond. Take standard corrective measures, and makes necessary repairs. (call boxes, UPS equipment, low voltage card access and gates)
- Record information according to site policy for maintaining site equipment. Submits required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Coordinate work with customer IT for CCTV Work requests. Must be able to read blueprints and schematics.
- Communicate with supervisor to ensure all schedule repairs are completed as required and in a timely manner.
- Fill out time sheet and punch time clock as directed
- When not performing primary duties, assist in maintaining the facility and equipment with others maintenance personnel
- Be aware of safety issues and concerns...and report them to appropriate supervisor.
- Follows all safety regulations, wears safety boots, safety glasses, and hard hat when required
- Work on low voltage jobs...ie phone, data, and fire.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent two-year college or technical trade school; or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
- Two to six years related experience with CCTV including large scale CCTV video systems, IP video, audio, card access, and burglar alarm controls
- Valid driver's license
- Safety minded.....must consider all safety for yourself, your team, and patrons nearby.
- Understand how to operate all electrical controls on site.
- Must use at all times Lock Out Tag Out Procedures.
- The candidate must be proficient andexperienced with access control, CCTV, IP Video, burglar alarm systems, and allperipheral equipment.
- Knowledge of computer networks and ability to expertlydiagnose and repair systems is a must.
- Provide credentials and system certifications for applicable CCTV and low voltage systems
This position is located at:
Tysons Corner Center
1961 Chain Bridge Rd
McLean, VA 22102Physical Demands:
Ladder and lift work required. Must be able to safely perform duties at elevation. Ability to exert moderately heavy (up to 50 pounds) physical effort in moderate to heavy work, typically involving some combination of climbing and balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling.Work Environment:
Work is performed in a busy retail environment. Work is both interior and exterior maintenance. 80% interior work 20% exterior.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled