We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Centralized Funding Specialist is responsible for document management, wire settlement and review of wire requests for accuracy prior to funding directly within the wire transfer and cross application systems.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
- Accurately and timely review all loan documents required and provided for funding.
- Work closely with Loan Review, Doc Processing, Relationship Managers and Administrative Support to ensure loans are funded in a timely manner per scheduled loan closings.
- Assure of the appropriate receiving beneficiary and wire amount based on fees and other transactions as outlined within Disbursement Authorizations, Settlement Statements and approved wire forms.
- Transact disbursements within core system application between loans, settlement accounts and direct deposit accounts based upon Disbursement Authorizations, Settlement Statements and approved wire forms.
- Ability to handle the most complex tasks to support the operations group. Highest skill set; may be considered subject matter expert and/or "go to" person in the department.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to manage work flow and delegate as appropriate.
- Responsible for training of new associates.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Data Entry (i.e. file maintenance, transactions)
- Clerical Duties (i.e. filing, scanning)
- Admin Duties (i.e. escalation of issues, query writing, reporting)
- Document and Data Review
- Research & Resolution
- Handles internal business partner telephone calls
- Balancing & Reconciliation
- Oversees training and/or facilitates training
- Management of daily work flow
- Coordinates and participates in special projects (i.e. conversion, release, disaster recovery)
- Performs other tasks and assignments as directed by Management.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- At least 5 years prior experience with Lending Business Products preferred.
- At least 5 years prior experience with Loan core systems -
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents (e.g. Settlement Statements, Disbursement Authorizations) comparable to a paralegal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in corresponding with clients.
- Extremely detailed and proficient with multi-tasking.
- Ability to perform in a high volume, stressful environment that works within deadlines.
- Prior Banking Operations / Banking center Teller experience
- Strong customer service experience, including client issue resolution
- Advanced knowledge of appropriate banking software (i.e. Jack Henry, First Navigator)
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Word & Excel
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Professional certifications, as applicable
Level of Complexity and Scope
- This individual must provide superior client service and support, with particular sensitivity to closing deadlines.
- This individual must display professional etiquette and have excellent time management and organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated, and a team player
Degree of Independence and Decision-MakingRequired Supervisory Responsibilities
- Low. Funding of transactions is a standard and consistent process regardless of the complexity of the transaction itself.
Physical RequirementsCompliance Statement
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally stands and walks.
- Frequently sits.
- The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.