Be an agent of change on a team committed to achieving client-focused, mission-driven excellence. Steampunk is looking for an experienced Change Manager (Disruption Designer) with an appetite for taking on new challenges.
- Work with integrated teams of Designers and Technology professionals
- Align change management and service design principles
- Develop change management strategies
- Lead and execute change management practices
- Facilitate discussions across multiple workstreams
- Distill data and provide meaningful products for clients
- 5 years of experience in Change Management
- Well-versed with Change Management best practices and models
- Communications and training planning
- Current state assessments and future state visioning
- User Feedback collection, synthesis, and action planning
- Have or the Ability to obtain a public trust
- Human-Centered Design / Customer Experience
- Strong client communication skills
- In-person and virtual facilitation and collaboration skills (through tools like Mural)
- Bachelor's Degree or formal training/certifications in change management, service design, or related fields
- Experience working in a Government project-based environment
Steampunk is a Change Agent
in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology
, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company
, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers - and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Steampunk participates in the E-Verify program.