This is a Remote Opportunity in the US
Cradlepoint - a part of Ericsson - was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Channel Manager is an opportunity for the professional who has a history of sales growth through highly qualified and successful partnerships in a designated geography and wants to make an impact on building the next iconic network & cloud cybersecurity company. You are an expert at consultative and strategic selling along with a strong understanding of the Cybersecurity and SASE industry to consistently meet/exceed quota attainment as assigned by channel leadership and have the desire to win market share.
What Will You Do?
- Generate enthusiasm for Cybersecurity SASE Solutions throughout the Partner Ecosystem
- Proactively engage with current Reseller and MSP Partners to further increase market share and drive incremental revenue through up-selling, cross-selling and account penetration as well as promoting and launching new products
- Identify, qualify, recruit, and train new VARs and MSPs on the Cybersecurity Solution
- Create, maintain, and execute Partner-focused go-to-market plans
- Develop territory plan, including documenting recruiting strategy
- Meet with Partners, participate in joint sales calls to customers and assist the Partner in closing opportunities
- Assist Partners in broadening their product expertise and sales opportunities, drive exceptional partner sales growth
- Develop creative lead generation and sales incentive programs to increase sales
- Deliver sales and technical trainings for partners
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and sales reps
- Develop collateral, sales tools, lead-sharing campaigns and marketing programs
- Five (5+) years of related experience in the Channel with Channel Partners including proven success of building strong relationships with Distributors, VARs and MSPs
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced understanding of the channel ecosystem, especially Managed Service Providers, as well as a firm understanding of Cybersecurity and SASE solutions
- Five (5)+ years of a successful track record selling cybersecurity and networking technologies including SWG, CASB, ZTNA/VPN, NGFW, IAM, DLP and growing a territory
- Prior recent experience with Zscaler, Netskope, Palo Alto, Broadcom, McAfee, Check Point, Fortinet, Cisco and/or similar
- Executive level oral / written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, superb organizational skills, and exceptional collaboration skills
- Verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year
- Detail oriented, ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Work with Cradlepoint Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance & channel partner agreements; negotiate and finalize partner agreements
- Travel: within region
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we celebrate & support the unique contributions of our vibrant, global employee base. We know that our differences of perspective inspire creativity and drive innovation. Our culture is based on a set of shared values designed to unite and enable our community to thrive.
At Cradlepoint, we are hungry & humble.
Our values drive everything we do.
Respect: we seek to understand, value all perspectives and celebrate our differences.
Integrity: we take ownership and accountability and do the right thing - even when it's hard.
Perseverance: we accept and embrace change and have a passion to win.
Professionalism: we build trust by delivering on our promises and working collaboratively to hold each other accountable.
Our focus areas define how we work:
Cooperation & Collaboration: we are one team.
Courageous, Fact-based Decisions: be a curious learner and ask questions.
Execute with Speed: empower employees and guide.
Speak-up environment: dare to disagree.
Empathy & Humanness: care for each other and support work life balance.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & building the new network for the new enterprise. Come join us. You belong here.Compensation and Benefits at Cradlepoint
At Cradlepoint, we know that our people are the key to our success. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to help with your individual needs and goals. Your Pay:
The salary range for this position is listed below. The actual salary offered is dependent on various factors including, but not limited to, location, the candidate's combination of job-related knowledge, qualifications, skills, education, training, and experience.
Your pay also includes the opportunity for monthly sales incentives. Actual payouts are dependent upon the attainment of agreed to revenue goals and objectives as determined by Cradlepoint's management team. Your Health:
Cradlepoint offers excellent, competitive employee benefits, such as: subsidized, nationwide PPO medical benefit options including a low-deductible Point of Service Plan and a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), with a generous company-provided HSA contribution. For California employees, we offer a subsidized HMO option through Kaiser. Cradlepoint also offers subsidized dental and vision coverage.Your Financial Security:
We invest in both your short and long-term financial wellbeing. Cradlepoint's 401(k) plan has a 4% company match and immediate vesting. Employees will also receive company-paid employee basic life and AD&D insurance and company-paid disability benefits.Your Time:
Your work-life balance is important to us. Cradlepoint provides generous paid time off, including: 15 days of Flexible Time Off (FTO), four paid quarterly well-being days, and 11 paid annual holidays (includes nine company holidays and up to two floating holidays). Please note that an employee's FTO balance and floating holidays may be prorated in the first year, based on start date. Cradlepoint also offers paid maternity-leave benefits and six weeks 100% paid family leave for all employees. Additional Benefits:
Cradlepoint offers other company-paid benefits such as a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, a free Headspace membership, LinkedIn Learning access, Talkspace mobile therapy, and volunteer paid time off.
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.