Our Channel Sales Executive will have responsibility for all aspects of business development within their assigned channel partner(s) including the development of the strategic partner plan(endorsed and executed by the specified partner), partner development, revenue attainment, forecasting, lead generation, and Partner client experience. The Channel Sales Executive will be responsible for conducting quarterly business plan reviews with strategic plan adjustments to insure quarter over quarter growth. Each rep is required to move its assigned Partners to their full potential. Additionally, the channel sales role requires new strategic Partner pursuits. Extensive travel required for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for managing portfolio of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Channel partners, as well as new partner pursuits
- Develop strategic partner plan and conduct quarterly plan reviews
- Build relationships with key executives within strategic partner's headquarters and field organizations
- Assist partners with product positioning, configuration, and sales strategy
- Identify key strategic opportunities to closely tie partners success to Waystar products and services
- Identify joint development opportunities where appropriate
- Drive new sales by enhancing Waystar penetration in partners sales segments/channels
- Create effective Marketing programs
What we're looking for:
- Coordinate with engineering teams to ensure that products are compatible and engineering roadmaps are shared
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with a major in business or marketing
- 1-3years successfulchannelsales orbusiness development experience
- Health Care industry experiencerequiredpreferred
- Business planning skills
- Strategic thinking andproblem solvingskills
- Superior business development,marketingand management skills with successful channel performance
- Ability to manage multipletasksimultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to coach, teach, develop, and promote a positive team attitude to increase productivity of associated team members
- Experience using Microsoft applications and familiar with CRM/Sales Automation tools such asSalesforce.com, etc.
- Extensive travel required
Waystarprovides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments.Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visitwaystar.comor follow@Waystaron Twitter.