ADP is hiring a Client Service Manager. In this position you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with ADP clients and is the direct client contact for retirement plan services. The Client Service Manager is responsible for communicating with clients regarding service delivery, providing assistance on day-to-day retirement plan administration, troubleshooting plan issues, and discussing the impact of select legislative requirements. The Client Service Manager ensures the delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction and client retention.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Acts as the primary contact for retirement plans regarding day to day record keeping matters and provides prompt customer service.
- Proactively communicates regularly with client to evaluate and ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction and client retention.
- Proactively discusses products and services, and plan design with plan sponsors.
- Assist clients with requests for plan changes and ensures the necessary project plans are followed through to completion.
- Schedules education programs for participant education workshops with the plan sponsor.
- Requests employee education workshops and literature.
- Schedules CGT training for PAs.
- Communicates compliance testing results and recommends options to improve results (if necessary).
- Monitor plan documents for adherence to applicable rules and regulations.
- Assists clients in complying with year end requirements such as minimum distribution requirements, forfeiture reallocation, 5500 preparation and Audit Package preparation and reconciliation.
- Proactively initiates conversations with clients related to training and plan design.
- Actively looks at client criteria for plan reviews.
- Proactively contacts clients to discuss options to increase retention and client loyalty.
- Meets with internal business partners to coordinate proactive contacts with new clients to initiate seamless transition into service organization.
- Organizes follow up as necessary on key proactive initiatives to ensure that client expectations are met and deliverables to the client are achieved.
- Provides feedback to management on results of proactive key initiatives and offers suggestions for further development.
- Exhibits working knowledge of 401k, call center, relationship management or similar experience.
- Explains to the client how systems relate.
- Resolves general point of call questions.
- Understands work flow, above average call handling, payroll feeds along with progressing technically.
- Escalates issues appropriately.
- Sends issues to resolution when appropriate.
- Applies strategies where appropriate to clients for plan enhancements, additional business and overall retention and can discuss these benefits with the client.
- Provides a basic understanding of the types of investments in each retirement plan and be a conduit for client questions.
- Researches and resolves inquiries involving payroll, finance, impounding and compliance testing.
- Researches & resolves issues forwarded by Consultation, sales, financial advisors and management.
- Assists clients & auditors in reconciling 5500 related questions.
- Looks for trends in cases submitted and escalates as appropriate.
- May provide training of newer reps as necessary.
- Proactively communicates with clients on statuses of open cases.
- Provides assistance to inbound reps in terms of feedback re: their cases.
- A relationship manager role.
- Discusses impact of client changes, testing and new regs with the client in an effort to win additional business.
- Keeps abreast of product enhancements in an effort to offer information to clients.
- Identifies issues and training needs amongst associates.
- Conducts call coaching and reviews scores accordingly.
- Mentors associates on the team.
- Demonstrates leadership ability.
- Coordinates and provides management with progress reports on critical clients and initiatives.
- At the direction of management, responds to critical clients by initiating conference calls &/or client visits to promote retention.
- Assists management with future planning of team and department goals.
- Coordinates project assignments and establishes proper ownership and follow-through.
- Provides mentoring & constructive feedback to new associates on a consistent basis.
- Effectively handles supervisor calls and quantifies P&L.
- Assists in phone monitoring duties.
- Proactively assists with critical clients.
- Coordinates and peer reviews plan changes and acquisitions.
- Keeps management abreast of any trends visible through inbound calls and resolution cases.
- Takes part in disaster recovery testing and provides feedback on system enhancements.
- 5 to 8 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience as a CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST II (or equivalent DC plan administration experience).
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience in a client service environment required. ADP payroll and 401(k) experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- Demonstrates strong oral/written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening skills.
- Utilizes tools to support daily functions such as Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Demonstrates ability to learn other proprietary system tools (Omni Plus, Power Image, and Clarify).
- Proficiency in using payroll and recordkeeping systems
- Ability to learn quickly, function in a fast paced environment, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven relationship-building skills. Strong time-mgmt, organization and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills.
- Ability to coordinate and take the lead on conference calls.
- Ability to gauge client satisfaction through scheduled surveys, client visits and day-to-day interaction.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.