Location:Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category:Clerical and Administrative Support
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it's one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you'll have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
Hours- 12 hour shift/36 hours per week- Friday,Saturday, Sunday
Serve as a central point of contact and communication for patients, families, visitors and members of the healthcare team in patient care units, enhance customer service. Address a broad spectrum of needs, and/or concerns in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner. Perform a variety of customer service and unit-operation activities to assist medical, nursing, and administrative staff to meet unit, department, and institutional needs. Use information/computer systems and programs.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices
- Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions
- Maintain rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Maintain continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities and determining continuing needs
- Accomplish department and organization objectives by completing related results as needed
- Ability to plan, organize, complete, and manage programs in the most efficient manner
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
At least 1 year experience in a similar work environment.
Substantial interpersonal skills needed to frequently interact with patients, families, and medical staff and to address a variety of concerns and requests.
Ability to consistently initiate and build positive relationships (patients, families, visitors, and staff) using JHH customer service standards.
Ability to recognize and/or anticipate the needs of customers and respond accordingly.
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, proficiency with presentation and spreadsheet software preferred.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/clinical-customer-service-representative-clerical-and-administrative-support-us-md-baltimore-johns-hop-2933-18f88/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency