Location:Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
The Johns Hopkins Hospital is a world renowned leader in patient care, serving the greater Baltimore community and patients from all across the globe.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff teams provide support throughout our many specialty departments and centers, from primary visits to emergency care.
What Awaits You?
- Career growth and development
- Tuition Assistance
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Affordable and comprehensive benefits package
- Performs phlebotomy (pediatric and adult), EKGs, performs Sweat Chloride Testing (as applicable), processes specimens, specimen collections, and records/reports results; maintains established levels of supplies and inventory.
- Responsible for initiating or verifying that proper actions are taken to resolve problems.
- Maintains high level of competency for all skills and knowledge required.
- Participates in precepting new employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent including high school level course work in biology, chemistry and mathematics.
- AA, Biology preferred
- A minimum of two years on-the-job experience as a CST II or 4 years of equivalent outside experience as a Phlebotomist. Deemed competent and safe by the Clinical Safety and Training Coordinator in all relevant Express Testing procedures.
D. Required Licensure, Certification, Etc:,
Approved phlebotomy certification (ASPT - American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians or ASCP - American Society of Clinical Pathology) or other applicable license, i.e.: RN, MA, etc. Reclamation clause is an acceptable form of licensure.
***Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons and religious beliefs. Requests for medical exceptions must be submitted at your occupational health screening. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Johns Hopkins Health System remains committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients and our communities.
***Authorization to Work in the United States: Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/clinical-specimen-tech-iii-laboratory-pathology-johns-hopkins-hospital-b-617039-afc67/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency