The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Cloud Architecture & Ops Manager in Richmond, VA.
The Cloud Architecture & Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring that our cloud architecture, infrastructure, and systems support the requirements for our web and data applications and support a highly available, fast performing, and stable ecommerce and analytics environment. Serves as technical lead for IT infrastructure, application administration, and production support while fulfilling Architect responsibilities for the cloud ecommerce platform.
• Create and manage a cloud strategy aligned with company's objectives
• Manage a global network of regional cloud data centers serving a high volume of e-commerce transactions
• Design and support the Production, UAT, QA and Development cloud environments
• Manage infrastructure budget ensuring total cost of ownership for cloud, infrastructure, and supporting
• tools is aligned with the company's budget and plan
• Manage, and participate in, 24x7 production support of ecommerce platform
• Ensure availability and performance SLAs are met
• Participate in business and technical requirements gathering converting functional requirements into technical design for cloud and infrastructure solutions
• Support, and participate in, application architecture and deployments in the cloud
• Support monitoring and security strategies for the cloud environments
• Support continuous integration and delivery processes in the cloud
• Serve as technical lead directing day to day activities of IT operations associates and providing coaching and guidance
• Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
• 10+ year of relevant IT experience
• 7+ years of experience in cloud architecture, IT operations, and/or IT infrastructure
• Must have hands on experience managing and designing cloud infrastructure in Azure
• Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing
• Bachelor's degree
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.