The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Technology Company is seeking a Cloud Support Tech 1/VDI Support in Raleigh, NC OR Irvine, CA.
Comfortable working a weekend shift. Shifts range from Tues-Sat or Wed-Sunday with two consecutive days off. These are day shift hours; start time could be anytime between 7AM-10AM EST. (7AM for EST and 10AM for PST)
Skills & Requirements
• Maintain multiple customer environments.
• Work 40+ hours a week. (Support is 365/24x7)
• Update and Manage case backlog based on internal policies.
• Crisis Management - Identify any high priority issues, escalate to next level, and run incident management process.
• Provide a Customer-First experience while utilizing phones and email to manage cases.
• Work cohesively with team as well as all divisions of company. Customer-first approach.
• Act as frontline and receive incoming calls from the support hotline
• Preform Level 1 troubleshooting on live calls and create cases with complete problem description and customer details
• Resolve P3 & P4 monitoring alerts using detailed process guidelines
• Resolve basic customer requests such as adding or deleting users using detailed process guidelines
• Update cases with Technology, Sub-technology and Problem code to facilitate proper queue routing.
• Be able to listen to, accept, and follow direction from more senior engineers.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.