Cradlepoint was born in Boise to serve the growing wireless enterprise market and has development centers in Silicon Valley and India. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision to Connect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries, and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.
We're at the forefront of 5G and Secure Access Secure Edge (SASE) technologies - the next big waves in Enterprise Networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us. We have a scalable, cloud native NetCloud platform which is at the core of our solution.
As we look towards scaling up this platform to support and grow our customer base around the globe, we're looking for experienced Cloud Infrastructure Development Engineers. These engineers will be working with an incredible group of experienced cloud software development engineers who know how to build scalable, cloud-native software deployed using Kubernetes. They will be integral members of the team responsible for creating and managing highly scalable Public Cloud Infrastructure using state-of-the-art Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and CI/CD technologies. These roles may be in Boise, Los Gatos or full time remote within the US.
Responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Automation and management of AWS cloud-based production system
- Ensuring availability, performance and scalability of AWS production systems
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices for cloud security
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring
- Utilizing and managing right automation tools for different operational processes
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be a team-player
- 5+ years of experience in the design, implementation, maintenance and management of cloud infrastructure (Linux/Docker/Kubernetes/Microservices)
- Hands on experience using broad range of AWS services including IAM, EC2 and EKS
- Hands on experience developing Infrastructure as Code using tools like Terraform
- Hands on experience using and automating tools for logging/monitoring
- In-depth experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of cloud security best practices
- Well versed in container technologies and networking
- Strong programming background, Python preferred
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.