Hospice of the Valley is a national leader in hospice care and has been serving the Phoenix metropolitan area since 1977. A mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, Hospice of the Valley employs compassionate, skilled professionals who are committed to excellence, enjoy teamwork and contribute daily to our mission and culture of caring. Team members experience a friendly, supportive atmosphere, leadership support, autonomy, flexibility and the privilege of doing meaningful, rewarding work.
Pay: up to $1100 Attendance Bonus per year and $300-$500 Bilingual Bonus per year
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent Pay and Benefits
- Attendance Bonus
- Referral Bonus Program
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/Pet Insurance
- Educational Opportunities including National Hospice and Palliative certification
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Vacation Time, Personal Time and Holiday Pay
- Employee Discounts
Resource Team CNA's are cross-trained to provide care in different areas including private duty respite shifts, home visits and palliative care units. This position requires flexibility and an ability to travel valley wide as needed. It is a great environment in which to experience a variety of opportunities within hospice nursing. The nursing assistant provides individualized quality care to patients (bathing, grooming and personal care) and develops personal connections that support both patient and family. Care delivery primarily takes place in the patient's home or in a facility where the patient receives care. This position requires driving, valley-wide. Weekend availability required.
- Develops and maintains therapeutic relationships.
- Provides accurate observation of patient needs.
- Provides quality personal care.
- Assures patient safety.
- Provides effective patient/family/caregiver teaching.
- Collaborates in providing patient care.
- Creates timely and accurate documentation.
- Utilizes resources effectively and efficiently.
- Adheres to scope of practice/HOV standards and facilitates continuously improved processes/services.
- Maintains and enhances professional skills.
- Adheres to high standards of personal and professional conduct.
- Current Arizona C.N.A. licensure in good standing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solution driven, creative and resourceful problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage time well and perform assigned duties with attention detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Previous hospice experience.
- CHPNA certification.
Why join HOV: https://hov.wistia.com/medias/0posjxhffd
Hospice of the Valley offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits that include medical, dental and vision plans, generous paid time off, a matching 401k, tuition assistance, an award winning wellness program and a host of employee recognition and rewards. Employees also receive comprehensive orientation, training and resources.
Hospice of the Valley is an equal employment opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
This job has expired.