The Collections Lead-Supervisor plays a critical role in achieving our overall objective of delivering best-in-class financial reporting, service, and operations with respect to cash collections process.
At Intuitive Surgical, you will share in a commitment to excellence by collaborating with world- class managers and executive leadership. Finance is about "fueling innovation." We do this by hiring quality individuals with high level of capacity for growth, integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and drive. We are looking for leaders that can take on additional responsibility as they progress in their career and we are committed to providing an environment that foster career growth and development.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate as a hands-on leader at a detailed level.
- Manage direct reports.
- Manage the end to end collections process.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies and that will allow us to scale our accounting systems and financial reporting processes so that we can build a best-in-class back-end process that provide best-in-class customer service.
- Host customer calls to review account discrepancies, billing errors, disputes and other issues that will cause delay in payment.
- Work closely with the Credit Team, Billing Team, and Customer Finance teams to ensure that we adequately analyzed customer credit risks and adequate billing to ensure timely payment.
- Work closely with the Credit team to identify high risk customers and "watch-list" items to monitor potential collection risks.
- Manage continued reduction of DSO, and prevent bad debt from accumulating.
- Provide in-depth reporting on our collections metrics that align with our annual goals.
- Engage our Sales teams to build and maintain a working relationship that will result in cash collection and reduction of past due amounts.
- Provide in depth aging analysis for each sales region and customer segment.
- Manage our bankruptcy and high credit risk accounts.
- Work closely with AR, Lease Accounting, and Tax to provide Customer Finance the information required to engage with the Customer appropriately.
- Provide in depth aging and credit risk analysis for our lease & AMP customers.
- Assist with system design changes, and perform user acceptance testing.
- Support Sr. Manager Accounts Receivable & other leads in month-end close processes.
- Maintain and provide support documentation in relation to SOX controls to assist the Sr. Manager Accounts Receivable.
- Assist with non-standard or ad-hoc process questions.
- Perform collection activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent
- Leadership and management experience a plus
- Ability to develop and perform presentations
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with enterprise accounting systems, such as SAP is preferred.
- Seek to continuously improve current processes and procedures
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate and drive results.
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic environment and be a solutions-oriented team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : 10% of the time
Travel Requirements:10% of the time Shift:Day
This job has expired.