This position will report to the Associate Director of Credit & Collection and will coordinate and support the execution of the Accounts Receivable Collection process for the Zoetis US customer portfolio. In this role, you will support the Associate Director of Credit & Collection on day-to-day activities and deliverables of the US Collections Portfolio, which includes Veterinarians, Distributors, and other entities buying Zoetis product or purchasing a Zoetis service. The collector of major accounts is primarily responsible for Collections of the United States Major Customer Accounts. A Major Account would be defined by customers typically with an AR balance of $500K or more. The Major Accounts Collector will be the point of contact for major customers who have any issue with their AR balance. The Major Account Collector will work closely with sales, major accounts customer service, rebates, promotion, and cash apps to enhance the customers experience.
Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Make daily allotment of outbound calls to delinquent customers requesting payment in full of past due balances and, when necessary, arrange alternate plans for payment following Zoetis Credit Policy. Work to maintain good customer-Zoetis relationship while accomplishing goal of collecting past due receivable.
- Follow up on disputes, deductions, late payments, issues which delay payment of invoice etc.
- Reconcile Customers account for past due debit and credits which include misapplied payments, short payments, over payments, rebates and credit memos on accounts.
- Liaise with Customer Service group to enhance Customer experience by resolving timely open queries
- Proactively identify issue and risk accounts and support timely resolution, including effectively escalating accounts to the Associate Director of Credit & Collection who may require collection from an external agency.
- Coordinate and support the preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports
- Liaise with the Customer Service, Sales, and other Teams on customer issues relating to order holds due to delinquency concerns
- Assist Associate Director of Credit & Collection and other Billing Accounts Global Process Owners (GPO) to identify and implement process improvement initiatives and best practices
- Leverage related systems and follow procedures to ensure robust compliance environment with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), internal controls, accounting policies and procedures
- Have weekly update meeting with Associate Director of Credit & Collection for status of the US portfolio Major Customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management a plus
Preferred Experience (in addition to experience listed above):
- 10+ years Accounts Receivable Collections experience
- 5+ years handling Major or Corporate Accounts
- 5+ years reconciling large volume customer accounts
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot tables and Vlookup) and Access, hands on experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Polaris)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- SAP or other similar ERP-order to cash system experience
- Experience working in animal health or pharmaceutical industry and/or business to business collection
- Experience working Corporate or Major Accounts
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.