Location: San Jose, CA Description: Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Fullfilment Administrator
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Commercial Fulfilment - Administrator - Fixed Term Contract
designs the technology that sits at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. Supporting this industry leading and rapidly growing business builds an interesting and significant work environment. We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to work within the Commercial Fulfilment Team. This position reports to the Commercial Fulfilment Manager within Arm's Global Sales Operations group.
Based in our San Jose office the role holder will provide thorough and reliable end-to-end support for Commercial Fulfilment processes primarily dealing with Customer Data and Order Processing to include distribution as well as direct customers. Primary Accountabilities for this role include:- • Creating and maintaining customer data in accordance with Arm's standards • Order processing for global distribution and direct customers •
Deliver products and services through our delivery systems •
Correspond and Support Sales and the wider business with respect to the delivery of distributor and customer orders
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
• Previous experience of working in a busy commercial setting in an administrative/supporting role
• Good verbal and written communication skills are required to interact effectively within the team and to communicate information to internal stakeholders
• High attention to detail is essential
• Reliable and able to work under pressure
• Ability to take responsibility of their own workload whilst managing competing pressures and prioritise appropriately • The ability to work logically and methodically, with a willingness to be flexible. • Ability to solve problems in a range of straightforward situations with minimal support and guidance.
• Willingness to work occasional additional hours to support business critical activities
• The ideal person for this role would have the ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
Skills: Experience in SAP and Salesforce is desired but not essential, Microsoft Office packages
If you're interested in a new role, please reach out to Praszl@judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment in computer and information technology occupations is projected to grow 11 percent from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations. These occupations are projected to add about 531,200 new jobs. Demand for these workers will stem from greater emphasis on cloud computing, the collection and storage of big data, and information security.
According to BLS, the median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations was $91,250 in May 2020, which was higher than the median annual wage for all occupations of $41,950.