CCI Mechanical is the largest and most comprehensive HVAC and Plumbing Design-Build contractor in Utah. Because of our consistent workload and forecast of even more high-profile opportunities, we are looking for a technician to join our service construction team!
With 300 employees performing the design, fabrication, installation, and service of HVAC, plumbing, process piping and building automation systems we are the leader in our markets. All preconstruction work is done utilizing BIMCad technologies (CadMech, CadDuct, Revit, Navisworks systems).
You will have the opportunity to work and learn within a team structure to improve your technical and customer service skills. Your job scope will include the following responsibilities.
- Read and understand system blueprints, specifications, and performance data to determine configuration of system components such as compressors, motors, pumps, fans, switches, controls, ducts, or pipes.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Use a variety of hand-tools to repair units.
- Identify, analyze, diagnose, and repair systems and products at customer's location.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as need or requested by customers.
- Prepare for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipate difficulties, gather materials, and coordinate on-site work, as necessary.
- Preferably a graduate of a certified technical school and 5-years or more experience and training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess applicable certifications, licenses, and valid driver's license in good standing.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers.
- Entry level positions available as well.
- Sign-on bonuses available based on experience (from $1,000 - $4,000)
- Journeyman level positions wage scale starting at $39.43/hr.
- CCI pays a benefit package of $14.41/hr. annualized at over $29K based on full-time employment.
- All tools provided to perform the job.
- All benefits paid, including retirement.
- Paid vacation up to 3 weeks.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.
EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.
This job has expired.