WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Commercial Loan Review Analyst. The Loan Review Analyst is responsible for performing loan reviews of commercial loans and assessing risk factors inherent in commercial lending portfolios. The incumbent reviews to include compliance with credit policy and Bank underwriting standards, as well as risk assessment, risk rating confirmation, and verification that appropriate loan documentation was obtained. The Loan Review Analyst will comment on overall underwriting quality and loan portfolio credit risk characteristics as a whole including but not limited to concentrations, exceptions and weighted average risk rating trends. The incumbent will prepare appropriate reports and summary of findings for management review. Further responsibilities for this position include: discussing review finding with Relationship Managers and Group/Department Managers; maintaining review findings and preparing monthly reports; following up on cited exceptions and missing items; taking appropriate action to ensure timely correction of exceptions and following up on past due items; and preparing and maintaining various Senior Management asset quality reports.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours a week M-F 8:00am-5:00pm located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE or Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a commercial lending and/or commercial loan review/audit environment including credit analysis, credit decisions and loan documentation.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing loan accounting and/or similar application systems is preferred.
- Additional banking industry sponsored training is preferred.
- Background in finance and accounting which provides a basis for commercial loan underwriting and analysis is required.
- Familiarity with deposit and loan operations (payments, payoffs, new accounts, wire transfers, etc.) is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems quickly
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.