Construction Superintendent (Multi-Unit/Apartment/Hospitality) *Job Title: * Lead Construction Superintendent (Multi-Unit/Apartment/Hospitality)
*Job Location: * Healdsburg, CA (Relocation or commuting required)
*Salary: * Competitive Salary DOE, Bonus Potential, Benefits, 401k Match, additional perks etc.
*Requirements: * 5+ Years Experience as Lead Superintendent for Multi-Unit/Apartment/Hospitality projects above $20Million
We are a national general contractor and construction management firm running projects across Southern CA looking for a strong lead superintendent to be brought on! In addition to having an extensive project backlog with some of the region's top businesses, we will oversee see our client's own in-house construction with our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to play a major role at a strong growing company, then come be a part of our team.
If you are a Construction Superintendent (Multi-Unit/Apartment/Hospitality) with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Coordinates and supervises all on-site construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel and subcontractors foremen to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Understands the project plans and specifications to ensure compliance by subcontractors
- Maintains positive relationships with project owners, subcontractors, suppliers, laborers and employees.
- Prepares daily reports, look-ahead schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
- Maintains as-built drawings
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
What You Need for this Position - 4-yr college degree preferred but not required. Desirable study concentration in construction management or engineering.
- 5+ years of successful Superintendent experience with hospitality and/or multi-unit construction ($20+ Mil Project Sizes)
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction.
- Direct Experience working for GCs or a developer/builder
- 5+ Years Lead Superintendent experience leading luxury hotel ground up projects
What's In It for You - PTO
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Endless Growth Potential
- Additional Perks
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Construction Superintendent (Multi-Unit/Apartment/Hospitality) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!