If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Are you passionate about providing extraordinary customer service? Have you been recognized for your warm, friendly personality? Do you enjoy helping customers via the telephone, online and email? If this describes you, we have the opportunity you're looking for! We currently have several open positions in our Contact Center. The applicant should be flexible to work a varied schedule including days/evenings/weekends. Webster Bank provides a dynamic career progression model that supports professional development and career advancement.
Job Responsibilities: Contact Center Associate 1
Education & Experience:
- Voice of Webster- handling over the phone interactions with the goal of providing exceptional service to consumer and business customers
- Must exhibit behaviors outlined in the core service standards, facilitate problem resolution, provide complete and accurate information
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Utilize communication and problem-solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers via the telephone, online and email
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to handles day-to-day challenges confidently while willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, in a change hearty environment
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
- High School Diploma and/or GED required.
- Direct customer service experience (in-person customer facing work experience or call center experience)
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong professional interpersonal skills
- Utilize communication and problem-solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone
- Working knowledge of windows-based PC and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Strong listening skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Come join this fast-paced, exciting, and fun environment and be the Voice of Webster!
The estimated salary range for this position is $18.50USD to $21.00USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
This job has expired.