CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Site Leader for our Racine, WI manufacturing plant.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead the implementation of manufacturing process improvements aligned to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) or closely related continuous improvement program such as the Toyoda Production System to identify opportunities for improve employee safety, cost reduction, lead-time reduction, inventory reduction and quality improvement.
- As the WCM site leader for a 600,000+ manufacturing off-road vehicle and component assembly and machining plant you will work closely closely with Operations leadership and teams to identify process bottlenecks, conduct root cause analysis and drive the implementation of process improvements with a focus on improving safety, quality, delivery and/or cost efficiencies.
- Position requires a strong technical aptitude and problem solving skills to analyze/measure the effectiveness of existing business processes and develop sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Able to influence and coach both direct and indirect reports.
- Initiate and lead projects using these direct and indirect resources to show measurable improvements in end-to-end processes.
- Set-up robust validation and audit measurements systems to document hard/soft saving results and business impact.
Qualifications The qualified candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other technical field of study and a minimum of seven (7) years of World Class Manufacturing/Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement experience.
- Strong leadership ability, with the ability to influence both direct and indirect reports.
- Demonstrated ability to set up validation and audit measurement systems to document results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects with measurable results.
- Good written and verbal communication skills along with strong presentation skills.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.