Are you someone who relishes in managing complex contracts and proposals
with detailed accuracy?
Are you interested in working with cross functional teams, and translating data into a comprehensive legal view?
About our Team
Our Research Solutions Sales teams focuses on accelerating revenue while providing detailed insights for new and existing customers. Our customers are researchers and healthcare professionals, working to advance science and improve healthcare outcomes.
About the Role
You are responsible for administrative, management and organization of complex and potentially high-risk Proposals and Contracts on behalf of Elsevier Research Solutions Sales team. Act as the liaison between Sales, Account Support, Customer and Legal with a primary focus on Customer Satisfaction.
• Support Legal with general transactional sales contracts, reviewing existing sales agreements and other documentation, while leveraging internal policies and toolkits, as well as legal knowledge
• Lead initial contract negotiations, perform contract management and customer contact, as necessary, to provide proper contract fulfillment aligning with company policies, legal, and customer requirements
• Manage executed contracts by working closely with the sales teams and finance to identify, develop and negotiate work required by the customer that is outside of the signed contract
• Identify, Develop, and Implement strategies for increasing efficiencies on assigned projects.
• Prepare contracts, amendments & renewals. Customizes all documents to accurately reflect services to be provided, oversees finalization of documents and distributions to the customer and internal departments
• Maintain Systems, not limited to but includes CRM data entry facilitating invoice generation and accurate reporting
• Have proven sales contracting and proposals experience
• Possess Bachelor's, JD or Paralegal certification
• Have experience with Salesforce/Siebel or other CRM
• Possess In-depth knowledge of the contracting process with IT/SaaS related products
• Have the ability to analyze and recognize potential sales obstacles and recommend solutions
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.