Location:Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
Join Johns Hopkins Medicine on our Sibley Nursing Team as a Med Onc Infusion Contract RN!!
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Medical Oncology/Infusion Center Contract RN- Temporary 13 week contract
- Full time, 40 hours/week, non-benefitted, flat rate $70/hour
- 10 hour day shift M-F (flex start times)
A few things we love about Sibley:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Bachelor degree with second degree in Nursing.
- Two (2) years of general nursing experience.
- 1-3 years of dedicated oncology experience.
- At least one year of hands-on chemotherapy administration experience.
- Excellent IV skills and knowledge of central line access and maintenance.
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) preferred. Must be OCN within 9 months of hire date.
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy course through ONS with successful completion or must be successfully completed within 3 months of hire date.
- Current AHA Basic Life Support certificate required.
- Onsite parking
- Free employee gym
- Employee Tranquility Room and Employee Serenity and Vegetable gardens
- Puree Juice Bar
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/contract-rn-medical-oncology-infusion-nursing-us-dc-washington-sibley-m-618952-10c7c/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.