EMCOR Services Automated Controls (dba of DeBra-Kuempel Inc.) is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. DeBra-Kuempel combines the expertise of two of the tri-state's oldest and most innovative companies, providing full mechanical, plumbing, controls, and electrical services to Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Evansville, Lexington, Louisville, and the surrounding areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties will likely be assigned.
- Optimize operations of HVAC and related mechanical/electrical systems via building automation system (BAS) software
- Profile building energy use based on HVAC system, age, location, square footage, and use versus industry benchmarks
- Commission sequence of operations and BAS setup
- Review electrical rate structure and implement peak demand reduction strategies
- Review utility use profile for excessive consumption and implement reduction strategies
- Run analytics & fault detection diagnostics BAS software for predictive maintenance
- Setup BAS alarms, trends, and reports for ECM data
- Maintain operator access and privileges for BAS
- Upload software patches and security updates for BAS
- Assist customers with operational & technical BAS support
- Report finding and progress to account manager(s)
- Upload calibration records and other documents to BAS
- Coordinate with engineering and construction teams
- Maintain all safety standards and compliance documentation
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- Engineering degree desired.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) desired.
- Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) desired.
- Controls BAS experience preferred.
- Mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
- Excellent customer relations and communications skilled required.
- Working knowledge of Automated Logic, Tridium, Honeywell, Trane, JCI and other control systems preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, goal and results oriented and able to work efficiently in a fast-paces environment.
- Must have high standards of quality with attention to detail.
- Must be efficient at scheduling and meeting commitments for multiple customers.
- Job duties include assigned office location and remote cross support for Cincinnati, Columbus, Indianapolis, Lexington, Louisville, Memphis, Evansville, and potential future office locations.