Corporate Services Manager
Everest Global Services, Inc.
It's an exciting time for Everest Re Group, Ltd. ("Everest")! As we continue on our journey, we see significant opportunity ahead of us to expand our reach, build diversity, and enhance our capabilities in critical markets.
Everest is a leading global reinsurance and insurance provider, operating for nearly 50 years through subsidiaries in the Bermuda, Canada, Europe, Singapore, US, and other territories. Our strengths include extensive product and distribution capabilities, a strong balance sheet, and an innovative culture. Throughout our history, Everest has maintained its discipline and focuses on creating long-term value through underwriting excellence and strong risk and capital management. But the most critical asset in this organization is our people.
At Everest, we are committed to the development of our people. We offer dynamic training & professional development to our employees. You will benefit from career development and learning opportunities that will let you set career goals and fulfill them, including:
- Generous tuition/continuing education reimbursement
- Mentoring opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Talent development initiatives
- Networking groups
Everest is a growth company with $10.5 Billion of Gross Written Premium offering Property, Casualty and specialty products among others, through its various operating subsidiaries located in key markets around the world. Everest has been a global leader in reinsurance with a broad footprint, deep client relationships, underwriting excellence, responsive service and customized solutions. Our insurance arm draws upon impressive global resources and financial strength to tailor each policy to meet the individual needs of our customers.
Our financial strength is evident in Financial Agency Ratings of: A+
A. M. Best, A+
S&P Global and A1
Moody's Investor Service. We are a market leader for our broad diversified income streams, strong underlying underwriting performance with reduced volatility and strong cash flow. We take pride in being known in the industry as nimble, entrepreneurial and responsive.
Everest Global Services, Inc., a member of the Everest Re Group, Ltd., is seeking an organized, self-motivated Corporate Services Specialist to join the Corporate Services department in our headquarters in Warren, New Jersey.
The Corporate Services department manages day-to-day building services. The Corporate Service Manager
is responsible for key corporate services including corporate travel, corporate events, food services, mailroom, office supplies, SWAG, business cards, subscriptions, multifunction devices and other key services. This role manages a team of three employees and other third-party vendors.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Oversee and provide guidance on Corporate Services related activities for areas including corporate travel, corporate events, food services, mailroom, office supplies, SWAG, business cards, subscriptions, multifunction devices and other key services. This includes: Ensure adherence to policies and procedures for these areas, Manage and measure vendor performance for these services, Ensure operations are cost-efficient, service-oriented and meet contractual performance requirements, Assess industry trends to determine best products and solutions in the marketplace for these areas, Requires knowledge of all contracts and procedures, Provide continuous improvement recommendations.
- Liaise with vendors, service providers and internal clients to ensure all issues are monitored and resolved in a timely manner. Respond to inquiries outside of business hours to provide direction to Travel Management Company and handle VIP questions/ issues.
- Ensure internal compliance to the company's policies, procedures, and preferred suppliers.
- Collect, analyze, and report on vendor performance and company spend. Responsible for providing daily/weekly/quarterly and annual reports.
- Responsible for oversight of related spend. Support the management and submission of the departmental budget. Works with internal departments and external vendors to ensure the timely and accurate settlement of vendor payments and reconciliations.
- Maintains Corporate Service information posted on the intranet site.
- Work with sourcing on contract negotiations for hotels, air/ground transportation, and special event suppliers to develop comprehensive travel, food service and corporate event programs.
- Work with business partners to prepare budget for Corporate Services for US offices.
- Prepare budgets for corporate events.
- Check and approve invoices.
- Update/follow Corporate Services process and procedures.
- Create and track Corporate Services budget for all locations.
- Share responsibilities with the Corporate Services team on routine tasks and assignments required to manage the Warren, NJ facility.
- Liaise with corporate groups on assigned projects and provide support to other Everest office locations as needed.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in related business field preferred.
- Minimum of 5-years' experience in corporate services handling any of the following: travel, office supplies, print, mail, food services or procurement of these areas .
- Experience managing a team and 3rd party vendors.
- Experience with Corporate Travel is required. Concur experience is preferred.
- Candidate must have effective communication skills, the ability to multitask and manage priorities, and a proactive approach to job responsibilities.
- High proficiency in Outlook, Word & Excel is required; working knowledge of Microsoft Project a plus.
Everest is committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals in the industry. We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes a 401k plan, retirement/savings option, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, life and group legal plans. Everest is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, genetics, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All considered applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. with unexpired, acceptable employment eligibility verification documentation.Our Culture
At Everest, our purpose is to provide the world with protection. We help clients and businesses thrive, fuel global economies, and create sustainable value for our colleagues, shareholders and the communities that we serve. We also pride ourselves on having a unique and inclusive culture which is driven by a unified set of values and behaviors. Click here to learn more about our culture.
Our Values are the guiding principles that inform our decisions, actions and behaviors. They are an expression of our culture and an integral part of how we work: Talent. Thoughtful assumption of risk. Execution. Efficiency. Humility. Leadership. Collaboration. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Our Colleague Behaviors define how we operate and interact with each other no matter our location, level or function: Respect everyone. Pursue better. Lead by example. Own our outcomes. Win together.
All colleagues are held accountable to upholding and supporting our values and behaviors across the company. This includes day to day interactions with fellow colleagues, and the global communities we serve.
Everest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, genetics, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As part of this commitment, Everest will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Everest Benefits at email@example.com.
Everest U.S. Privacy Notice | Everest (everestglobal.com)
This job has expired.