ADP is hiring a CPA District Manager. The CPA Centric District Manager sells MAS products to new prospects and current clients in the 50-150 employee Company.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Nurture relationships with current referring CPA firms to strengthen and grow partnership
- Cultivate relationships with prospective CPA partners and CPA firms who used to partner to increase channel opportunity
- Drive clear awareness of ADP's market share goals in partnering with the CPA community
- Develops a business plan with the Sales Manager/Director, Sales Executive, Area VP of Sales and Division VP of Sales which details activities to be followed during the fiscal year and will focus the DM's on producing or exceeding quota.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and events that provide lead generation
- Maintain knowledge of CPA industry, competitive positioning and industry trends
- Works at improving both product and professional skills by participating in training sessions within ADP and through their own efforts.
- Maintains accurate records of all activities (i.e., calls, presentations, sales, etc.) within their assignment.
- Serves as a liaison between the new client and ADP support groups throughout the conversion cycle.
- Attends and participates in weekly Roll Call meetings.
- Proven ability to hunt cold opportunities and maintain large relationships.
- Proven success in a partner selling environment.
- Strong technical proficiency, research, opportunity qualification, and overcoming objection skills
- Persistent and professional phone skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills
- Strong time management with good organizational skills
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred.
Education & Experience:
- BS in Business Administration required or equivalent in education and experience.
- 1-2+ years business experience including experience as a District Manager with a proven proficiency in developing strategic sales plans and continually achieving or exceeding assigned quotas.
- Proven ability to assist management in assessing market competition required.
- Must be able to effectively prospect and sell to companies with 50- 150 pays.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Good prospecting, presentation and selling skills with the ability to achieve quota required.
- Displays maturity, competitiveness, good business and work ethics.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents