VCA Mueller Pet Medical Center is seeking an energetic and experienced Credentialed Veterinary Technician to join our Rock Star team. We are an AAHA accredited, busy and progressive 24 hour emergency and general practice veterinary hospital with 14 doctors on staff. Can you think on your feet, handle stressful situations with grace and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? This exciting full time position is multifaceted, requiring a positive team player who is detailed oriented and has compassion and empathy for pets and people.
In order to thrive in this position we need skilled technicians who have the willingness to learn and grow yet have a strong foundation in veterinary medicine.
Our patient's well-being and comfort are always the number-one priority and we are looking for staff who can prioritize patient care. This position requires competency in both quality patient care and offering timely and professional client service.
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA team, your mission to provide outstanding patient care. You've worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you've invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
* Critical emergency triage/treatment
* catheter placement
* anesthesia monitoring
* laboratory work
* patient care and assessment
* patient recovery
* compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Why You Should Consider Us
At VCA Mueller, we can offer a variety of alternative work schedules that can meet your work life balance goals. This full time position pays between $23 to $29 per hour depending on experience as well as a shift differential for the swing and overnight shifts.
* Your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
* You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload.
* You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
* We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts, and more!
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our