VCA Coral Springs Pet Resort and Medical Center is hiring a full time Veterinary Technician (CVT preferred) to join our team!
We are a full service veterinary hospital offering primary care, illness care, surgery and dentistry in Coral Programs, FL.
Check out our website here: https://vcahospitals.com/coral-springs
At VCA Animal Hospitals, we are passionate about supporting our technicians and assistants and are committed to your personal career development.
We create and support an inclusive work environment where you can focus on your career, your happiness, and the patients you serve.
Some of the many benefits we offer include:
- Access to the people and resources of a large veterinary community
- Opportunities for learning, growth and advancement
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) with matching
- CE allowance for full time credentialed technicians
- Tuition support and sponsorships
- Vet Tech license reimbursement
- Free access to mental healthcare and self-care resources
- Generous hospital discounts and product discounts
- Opportunities to give back through community partnerships and VCA Charities
What You'll Do
Whether you are a credentialed veterinary technician (CVT, RVT, LVT) or technician in training, we want you to use the knowledge that you've invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
- Compassionate patient care
- Client education and communication
- Patient assessment
- Anesthesia and surgery assisting
- Catheter placement
- Laboratory work
- Medical recordkeeping
Interested in this opportunity?
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com