Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
The Credit Risk Analyst, Risk Management will report to the Director - Risk Management and will be responsible for performing counterparty risk assessments, credit adjudication, related onboarding activities and leading the trade confirmations process in support of managing the risk profile of Invenergy's global renewable and thermal generation portfolio. The position will work with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with the company's risk and other policies.
- Support Risk Management team in executing counterparty risk assessments, including credit reviews leveraging financial statements and other materials
- Execute daily trade confirmations, review matching counterparty data and coordinate internal approvals as necessary
- Onboard new counterparties and contracts into ETRM and other systems
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in maintaining credit watchlist, rating monitoring and trigger execution
- Review/monitor counterparty credit exposures, collateral postings and limits
- Maintain view of market dynamics and regulations across multi-national company footprint
- Ensure compliance with Credit, Risk and other policies
- BA or BS in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or similar field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience required.
- Knowledge of credit analysis and management in related industry or field
- Sound understanding of financial statements and analysis
- Energy industry experience. Experience in a trading environment with an ETRM such as Allegro preferred.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and modelling skills with strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to develop models in Excel.
- Understanding of market risk associated with gas and power trading activity.
- Contract experience with ISDAs, NAESBs, and EEIs is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ownership of and follow-through on commitments, with a demonstrated ability and desire to continuously improve.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with tight timelines.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
This job has expired.