Location:Johns Hopkins Health Care, Hanover, MD 21076
Category:Clerical and Administrative Support
Who you are:
You are patient. You have excellent listening skills. You are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and you understand the importance of your role as a Customer Care Representative and the impact it has on our Medicare Advantage members. You are flexible and can adapt to change to ensure our members receive the best experience.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- You will answer Medicare Advantage (MA) inbound calls compassionately from MA members or MA member representatives
- Call types may vary and can include any of the following:
- DME, Pharmacy, Case Management, and Prior Authorizations
- Benefit eligibility, Enrollment, or Claim status
- You will complete research utilizing all available resources to ensure accurate and exceptional customer service is being delivered within CMS guidelines while adhering to departmental internal policies and procedures
- You will work independently, honor commitments to our members, and collaborate with team members to promote a remarkable member experience while achieving first call resolution with our members
- Occasionally, you will make Outbound calls for surveys and resolution of outstanding issues to support Johns Hopkins Advantage MD program
This position is eligible for remote work.
- 2+ years' call center/customer service experience
- Ideally, it will be health care experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of managed care and medical terminology (in addition to CPT codes). Don't worry, we will train you!
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written skills
- We'll need you to be proficient with a PC and Microsoft Office products
- High school diploma or GED
This is a full-time, benefitted position. The hours vary, based upon the time of year. This includes weekend work (October through March). The Call Center is open 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM.Who we are:
Johns Hopkins HealthCare (JHHC) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine. JHHC is a $2.5B business serving over 450,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHC is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHC is the place to call home.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/customer-care-representative-clerical-and-administrative-support-us-md-hanover-johns-hopki-618824-c6063/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.