When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for 90 years. We have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Improvement Specialist to help us Exceed our Customers' Expectations by performing quality monitoring, evaluation and scoring of inbound and outbound calls by our Customer Service Representatives. You will also be responsible for providing Managers with positive and constructive feedback, coaching tips and support in their development of High Performance Coaching skills.
Act as a subject matter expert, evaluating and scoring call quality and performance based on established quality standards and monitoring procedures for all Customer Service Centers (CSCs) within the Company.
Why Suburban Propane?
- Support the Company's growth and retention efforts through call assessment selection and comments, calibration focus, region presentations and field support activities
- Provide feedback to assist management in the creation of performance improvement goals and the development of continuous improvement objectives
- Provide tools and knowledge that promote behaviors which lead to exceeding customer expectations
- Perform coach the coach support, providing feedback and consultation to managers to assist in their development of coaching skills
- Lead and facilitate quality calibration sessions offering, ideas, suggestions and recommendations to improve Quality processes
- Provide regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports
Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Management or quality improvement experience preferred
- Training and Coaching background desired
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in fuel oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.