Are you inspired by innovation, talent and technology? Do you thrive in a customer centric environment?
If so, this is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your experience and expertise working for one of the most innovative medical device companies in the world.
As part of the Services Team, you will provide front line support to our customer's concerns in a fast paced and dynamic environment while promoting customer advocacy through actions. Your responsibilities will range from responding to various customer inquiries for some of the largest healthcare institutions on the globe to promoting scalable support solutions which align with our company and business objectives. Among your many attributes, you are a self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly changing environment, and you have a strong desire to learn. You also have experience with customer service, sales, marketing and supply chain.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Successfully resolve routine problems in a way that makes sense to recover the customer to our brand while promoting customer advocacy.
· Continuously provide accurate information with a goal of exceeding customer expectations.
· Professionally handle inquires through a multi-channel platform while developing strong working relationships with various medical professionals, including high profile surgeons, hospital administration, and field sales representatives.
· Log all received emails and chats into our customer support SFDC case system.
· Use judgement to determine when to escalate incidents to Tier 2 and technical teams.
· Monitor inquiries to identify repetitive issues that may be arising.
· Develop knowledge articles to decrease resolution time.
· Collaborate with Tier 2 to enhance knowledge and improve service level agreements.
· Strive to be an expert! Learn and maintain a strong understanding of ISI products, processes, policies and resources
· Accurately process daily order and product returns using multiple business systems
· Possess general knowledge of financial and regulatory compliance as it relates to sales order and return process
· Understand and execute on FDA and internal requirements as it relates the complaint reporting process.
· Prepare and execute on various reports such as the daily backlog and billing reports
· Coordinate with various internal groups on customer issues.
· Possess a good understanding of customer and internal escalations
· Gain autonomy and advanced knowledge of workflows
· Actively identify areas for process improvement and optimization that will drive department efficiency and create value for our customers
· Meet or exceed key performance and productivity goals such as quality, service level, knowledge, schedule adherence and other metrics as defined by management
· Maintain timely status of training records at all times
· Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality with regard to customer and company data
· Foster and contribute towards a positive and collaborative culture
· Intermediate experience with customer service, sales, marketing and supply chain.
· Associates degree preferred and minimum of three years' experience in a fast-paced customer support, call center, or order management role within a high technology manufacturing environment.
· CRM/SAP, SFDC and ERP experience.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· Calm under pressure, can execute and thrive in a high-volume, continuously changing, fast-paced environment.
· Knowledge and understanding of multi-channel contact model including phone, email, chat, and social media platforms
· Detail oriented, organized, with demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining control under limited supervision.
· Service-minded team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
· Strong attention to detail and understanding of revenue recognition requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : NoneTravel Requirements:None Shift:Day