The Supervisor, CVIR is responsible for coordinating and managing the day to day operations of the CVIR department.
This position reports to the Director, Nursing - Perioperative and CVIR Services and the Director, Operations - Perioperative and CVIR Services and operates within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Registration as a Radiologic Technologist required
- 5 years of experience in special procedures and radiographic imaging as a registered radiologic technologist or registered cardiovascular invasive specialist required
- Experience in advanced life support and surgical procedures required
- Previous cardiac catheterization/electrophysiology laboratory experience preferred
- ACLS certification required
- CPR training required.
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump competency to be obtained during orientation
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, and written and oral communication skills required
- Previous team lead or supervisory experience preferred
It is the policy of Cooley Dickinson Health Care to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cooley Dickinson Health Care will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply.
This job has expired.