ARI helps companies around the world approach fleet management as an investment that drives business success. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, our people are united by the shared vision that fleet is much more than a collection of vehicles - it's a strategic asset for our clients. With nearly 2 million vehicles managed in North America, the UK and Europe, we help our customers build competitive advantage through business insight, data analysis, and the value of Holman Enterprises' collective automotive competencies.
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine's 100 "Best Places to Work" and #17 on Computerworld's Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI is currently accepting resumes for the position of Data Analyst for a Full Time Opportunity with our Business Intelligence and Analytics Group.
BI&A is the team that brings the leading edge of fleet analytics and strategy know-how to the clients that need it most. Within BI&A the Innovation and Development Team has the special task of supporting client facing analysts with the development of new tools and fleet metrics as well as providing internal consulting for other Holman Departments and Business Units. Attached to this team is the newly-formed BI&A - Performance Excellence group, this small team is focused on providing internal support and quality improvement though training and continuous process improvement. Together our ultimate goal is to advance the culture of analytics for fleet and broaden our relationships with customers by arming our analysts and account managers with access to relevant and actionable insights.
As an analyst on this team you'll be working with some of the most creative and talented people in the business. You will also build relationships with diverse groups of leaders at Holman and be exposed to the needs and concerns of many other teams as they turn to BI&A for support with their most challenging questions.
What you will do:
- Engage with internal stakeholders to uncover needs, challenges or goals, map out project objectives and deliverables then design custom solutions and establish timeline for project completion
- Develop communication that provides clear description of tools and methodologies to promote understanding among user groups.
- Provide direct training and support to internal user groups as assigned
- Create data visualizations and dashboards for analyst, account manager and client use
- Assist in the creation of analytical models to advance the application of data science to the fleet management industry.
- Enhance current financial & quantitative analysis tools using Excel, BI4, Power BI and Tableau
- Perform data analysis and conduct industry research via internet and other tools
Attributes of successful candidate:
- A passion for building remarkable things with data.
- An eagerness to learn and solve problems (and the smarts to do it!)
- Positivity & creative problem solving in the face of data challenges
- Ability to understand the business purpose or problem behind a request
- Team work: the ability to ask for help and help others (but also teach one's self when needed)
- Experience building models or analyzing cost trends
- Experience with or eagerness to learn SAP/Businesses Intelligence/Bi4, SQL, PowerBI
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Advanced proficiency in Tableau
- Prior experience in a professional environment.
- Prior Experience building business metrics dashboards
- Prior experience working with data and making well developed recommendations.
*BA/BS degree required. Preferably in the field of: Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
*Valid Passport - Some travel may be required in Canada or US (up to 25%).
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.