Kforce has a client that is seeking a Data Analyst in Hillsboro, OR.Essential Duties:
- Generates reports and regular datasets or report information for end- users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts
- Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
- Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end- user information portals or resources
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests
- This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment
- Microsoft Excel
- Data Warehouse
- Data Analysis
- Marketing Analysis
- Servicenow Queue (Experience Not Required But Great)
- Excel Efficiency
- HR Is A Plus
- English (Speak, Read, Write)
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.