Kforce has a client that is seeking a Data Engineer in Tempe, AZ.Summary:The Data Engineer will design, build and deliver on our next generation intelligence products. Our products range from of AI enabled TAS (technology assisted solutions), SaaS managed services, and IaaS. We leverage a modern cloud stack and are looking for cloud practitioners and innovators to help us continually evolve. You will be building highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant data pipelines and engaging with our data science team daily. Essential Duties:
- Design, build & manage the advanced analytics platform preprocessing, validation and configuration to support data science teams
- Collaborate with senior management, product management, and other engineers in the development of optimal data products
- Build and operate stable, scalable and highly performant data pipelines that cleanse, structure and integrate disparate datasets into a readable and accessible format for end user analyses and targeting
- Develop tools to monitor, debug, and analyze data pipeline
- Design and implement data schemas and models to scale and portable
- Provide technical recommendations regarding buy vs. build decisions for different components of the data analytics infrastructure
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- ETL Processing experience using Python, C#, or Java
- Building scalable cloud environments handling petabyte data and operationalizing clusters with hundreds of compute notes.
- Open source such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and Yarn
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering with 5+ years of experience in data related field
- Azure or AWS big data or architecture certification preferred
- Experience with implementing big data workflows in cloud native technologies (Azure is preferred)
- Expertise working with both structured and unstructured data in a Big Data platform setting with standard toolset
- Experience with data streaming such as Apache Kafka, AWS kinesis, Spark Streaming, or similar tools
- ETL processing experience using modern processes
- Knowledge of various data science techniques and experience implementing models developed with these techniques into production environment
- Knowledge and experience working with, and relational databases like MS SQL or Hyperscale SQL
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.