CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
Data Inventory Control Specialist will be responsible for overseing the development, operations and maintenance of data warehouse environment, including organizational balance and system coherency between front-end desktop/client environment and data warehouse back-end processing functions.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Provides guidance regarding the use of data warehouse systems, capability of systems to deliver information, and subject matter expertise regarding current systems and emerging technology.
Works closely with customers from a strategic perspective to identify and maximize opportunities to utilize data marts and/or data warehouse systems to improve business processes, promote the strategic use of IT, and enable the workforce to use technologies as a competitive tool.
Designs, develops and implements data mining tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
Loads data regularly into the data warehouse, resolves compatibility problems between software packages, and audits to ensure quality control of the data.
Career-level (fully competent) experienced professional who carries out a full range of professional duties by working independently with minimal guidance.
- Provides professional know-how to enhance the knowledge and skill base of the organization.
- Acccountable for meeting own targets, which will impact the discipline.
- Contributes to delivery of discipline goals through personal effort or through influence on team members.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of principles and practices within a professional or technical discipline.
- Uses internal best practices and working knowledge of external business issues to identify inefficiencies in existing approaches.
Devises solutions based on multiple sources of information and uses past experience, evaluation, and interpretation to adapt existing approaches.
- Solves complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Appropriately delivers messages and adapts style to differing audiences.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline preferred, or a combination of education and minimun of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Click/SAP or WMS
- Strong data mining and development skills; ability to perform statistical analysis and create queries
- Ability to create solutions-based reports to improve operational efficiency and increase customer satisfaction
- Fundamental comprehension of warehouse operations
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.