Kforce has a client in search of a Data Services Engineer in Orlando, FL.
- 3+ years of database or data engineering work experience
- 2+ years of programming/scripting language experience (C#, PowerShell, Python, Go)
- The drive to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server stack, SSIS, SSRS and general DDL and DML T-SQL development
- Experience with Windows PowerShell, .NET Core, Python, Go, and other languages to build scalable data solutions
- Experience with modeling data structures in both transactional and analytical platforms
- The ability to troubleshoot, tune and remediate issues in production environments
- The ability to communicate with other technical and non-technical users
- The ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- The ability to participate in an on-call rotation for production support
- Experience with high transaction databases
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores
- Experience with big data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka)
- Familiarity of functional programming languages and data access protocols
- Familiarity of source control providers such as GIT or TFS
- Knowledge of PCI compliance
- Experience with Continuous Delivery for database systems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.