ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
DECISION ANALYTICS CONSULTANT/VALUE & ACCESS
We are seeking a Associate Consultant to join our Value & Access team. The person in this role will be responsible for delivery of work within the Value & Access analytics practice. In particular, Decision Analytics Associate Consultants (DAACs) design and execute analyses to address business problems for our clients and project teams. DAACs leverage their analytic skills to find data-driven insights that help our clients solve their most important business problems, and engage with clients to help them understand the implications and make plans to act on them.
- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach;
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project related findings and coordinating team meetings;
- Provide expertise, thought leadership and innovation within the Market Access & Pricing space;
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues;
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and ZS team decision-making;
- Design custom analyses in R, Tableau, SAS, Visual Basic and Excel to investigate and inform client needs;
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams through oral and written presentations;
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of projects;
- Provide client and ZS teams project status updates;
- Create project deliverables and implement solutions;
- Advance problem solving skills and improve ZS's capabilities;
- Guide and mentor Associates on teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related field, Masters, MBA or other advanced degree preferred;
- 4-7 years relevant work experience in pharmaceutical Market Access & Pricing, experience in global Market Access & Pricing research and consulting preferred;
- Experience with (particularly qualitative) payer and pricing research methodologies;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams;
- Strong oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers;
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/Medical Exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.