S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
Job Title: Desktop Support Technician
The Desktop Support Technician's role is to facilitate maintenance of all hardware; install, maintain, and support software loaded on personal computers and Local Area Networks (LAN); perform moves, adds, and changes as necessary. This person will interact with users daily to facilitate support with any and all aspects of software, hardware, connectivity, etc. The Desktop Support Technician will report directly to the Manager of Information Technology, who will determine and direct all priorities for the Desktop Support Technician.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Respond to calls, document problems and resolutions
- Proven skills in Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2013 and above including Office 365
- Provides operational management to include day-to-day operation, maintenance and problem resolution for all computer systems, equipment and software.
- Ensure conformance to established Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Work with end users to identify and deliver required service levels.
- Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user workstation software and networking software products.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, support tickets, and/or e-mails regarding PC and/or other hardware problems.
- Schedule and perform PC, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Maintain patches, hot fixes, and virus updates for PC security.
- Support and troubleshoot Droid and iPhones, IPads and Printers.
- Overseeing setup and assistance of company cell phones -- IOS & Android.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must as well as the ability to work well independently
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education / Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field preferred.
- Experience with IOS & Android cell phone set up preferred.
- Associate's degree in IS with significant IT coursework or extensive relevant experience with appropriate IT coursework required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Information Systems field.
- In-depth knowledge in area of specialty.
- Experience with developing written instructions / reports required.
- Experience with tactfully and promptly resolving service problems required.
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully. The ideal candidate will possess good oral and written communication skills in addition to good organization skills.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.
- Must think strategically, make sound decisions, and produce accurate and timely results.
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employees and management.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must follow-up on tasks and assignments in a timely manner.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs.