Immediate need for a talented Developer - UI with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-51627
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Create, maintain, and provide production support for critical enterprise applications used by the Operations and Customer Center (OCC)
- Develop and maintain devops processes for cloud infrastructure both on premises (Red Hat OpenShift) and in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Provide code reviews, training, and guidance for junior developers
- Accurately estimate deliverable timelines
- Translate complex business requirements into functional code
- Write automated unit, integration, and e2e tests
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical architectures and curate OpenAPI specs
- Communicate effectively with leadership, business partners and vendors
- 2-6 years of experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience as an associate of higher developer
- Expert level knowledge of the Angular ecosystem
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Working knowledge of distributed version control systems such as Git
- Working knowledge of Containers, Kubernetes, red hat Openshift preferable
- Experience in Agile, DevOps, Jenkins, Nexus, Version1, Jira
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment while managing multiple projects
- Experience with designing, drafting, and consuming RESTful APIs
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Experience with NodeJS, spring boot development and associated technologies
- Preferred Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 5 years of experience as a senior level developer
- Experience with airline operations
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with WebSockets
- Experience with AWS deployments and services (S3, Lambda, EC2, .etc)
- AWS certifications will put you at the top of the list
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.